VersionTech Soil Meter, 3-in-1 Moisture Digital Soil PH/Light/humidity Tester Probe Kit for Home and Garden Plant/Farm/Lawn,Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed)
VersionTech Soil Meter, 3-in-1 Moisture Digital Soil PH/Light/humidity Tester Probe Kit for Home and Garden Plant/Farm/Lawn,Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed) by VersionTech at I'm Doing My Part. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Warm Tips: ☀ Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use ☀ Do not touch the stone, hard objects or rigid
☀ Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
☀ Do not touch the stone, hard objects or rigid ground or floor since it will be easy to damage the probe
☀ Can not test the water for a long time, in case it may damage probe.
☀ Do not touch fire and stay away from children
☀ Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Push switch to the left. Insert probe deeply into soil reaching root level. Keep probe close to plant. Note moisture level and refer to the chart below for your plant's watering needs.
Push switch to the center. Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant. Avoid touching sensing element located underneath gauge. Note light level and refer to the chart below for your plant's light requirements.
Push switch to the right. Insert probe deeply into soil. A PH reading greater than 7 is alkaline, a reading less than 7 is acidic. Most indoor plants prefer a slightly acidic soil with a PH between 6.5 and 7. Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant. Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop
PH Range: 3.5-8ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10(1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1 x 3-IN-1 Soil Meter
Features & Highlights
- 🍅🍅3-in-1: Tests moisture,let you know when to water. You will never over/under water your plants again with this tester.Meters PH value,to control Ph level that acidic or alkaline for your plants.Detects light, to determine if plant getting adequate light.
- 🍓🍓Easy to Use: The 3-in-1 moisture meter with light & ph humidity test function don't need batteries, and you can use it indoor or outdoor. Insert probe into soil around 2-4 inches, then toggle switch to tester what you want to measure.
- 🌼🌼Accurate Reading: PH Range: 3.5-8pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline), Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet), Relative Light: 0-2000lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 High).
- 🍀🍀Wide Uses: The moisture meter is a ideal tool to test soil conditions ( pH/Moisture/sunlight intensity) of fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc. be kept in the soil for 10 minutes or more. You can test for more times and get the average value for more accurate date.
- 🎄🎄Warm Tips:1, Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes. 2. Design for testing soil ONLY. 3. After using, need to clean and wipe the probes.4.measurement of moisture and pH must be viewed while the unit is in the soil,And, the tester must
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|