sPlant Soil Tester, Soil Water Moisture Fertilizer Meter, Soil Test Kit, Soil Pick Tool, Moisture Nutrition Measurement, for Indoor Potted Plants by
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the sPlant Soil Tester, Soil Water Moisture Fertilizer Meter, Soil Test Kit, Soil Pick Tool, Moisture Nutrition Measurement, for Indoor Potted Plants by by sPlant at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: 43239-57313. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. After receiving the goods how to use sPlant soil tester:Step 1. Open the package and take out the goods, please open the lid without LOGO, remove the
After receiving the goods how to use sPlant soil tester:
Step 1. Open the package and take out the goods, please open the lid without LOGO, remove the transparent plastic sheet insulator, then close the cover.
Step 2. After inserting to the soil, make sure the test rod is inserted into the soil to a sufficient depth and do not to cover the white wavy line.
Step 3. Ensuring that the depth of insertion is correct, add appropriate water to all soil, including the soil around the tester, and wait for the lights to indicate.
Step 4.sPlant detection rod is specially designed for potted plants. Please do not move the detection rod frequently during the testing, just one tester is meant to be with one potted plants.
Please read important instructions carefully before use:
A: Different plants need different nutrition and water, how much water and fertilizer should be added
1. Different plant's specific needs of nutrition and water, how much water and fertilizer should be added, you need to judge according to your own experience or sPlant Apps plant databases.
2. If you really need more accurate functions, you can buy our advanced version of intelligent herb flower pot to do it perfectly.
B: Light displayed roblems after add water or fertilizer, the yellow or blue light is still flashing
Reasons + Solutions:
1. The potted plants soil may be not a conventional soil, and it's loose-leakage sand, then because the soil tester detection touched area with soil is too small, it can't work properly. So please ensure that the tested soil is dense and burly enough.
Soil Moisture & Nutrition Tester Light Indicator Display:
★ Blue Light: Low Moisture
★ Green Light: Good
★ Orange Light: Low Nutrient
★ Red Light: Chang Batteries
Features & Highlights
- 【☘️☘️How to Use Quickly（Updated Version）】- When receiving your item, open the white cover without the LOGO side of the tester, then take off the transparent plastic insulation. After that, insert the tester in your potted plants according to the instruction strictly, please do not cover the white wave line, THEN ADD SOME WATER FOR YOUR PLANTS EVENLY.
- 【☘️☘️Specifications】- sPlant soil tester tool size is 4.33 "x 1.10" x 0.59 ", working by 3Volt CR2032 batteries (button cell, 1 year lifespan). Please put it in a regular temperature between 0 ° C - 40 ° C. Please note, if the soil is loose-leakage sand, rock or hard, then because the soil tester detection area is too small, it can not work properly.
- 【☘️☘️Plants Speak What They Need】- Please ensure you have taken out the transparent plastic insulation before using, or else it doesn't work. Green light shows adequate nutrition and water, blue light displays your plants need water, lack nutrition is orange light. When your test kit is out of energy, the red light is on.
- 【☘️☘️Gardening Made Simple】- If the soil tester shows inadequate water or fertilizer and you don't know how much them should be added, you can refer Plant Encyclopedia or according to your daily planting experience to add water and fertilizer or download sPlant App for your reference.
- 【☘️☘️100% Quality Guarantee 】 - - All customers buy sPlant soil testers in our store, if there is any quality problem or any suggestion, please feel free to contact us. SPlant customer service team will reply you within 24 hours, we make sure you are 100% satisfied and pleasant with shopping experience! We take pride in getting things right!
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|