Post Hole Auger Tree Planter Garden Earth Drill 3.25'' X 28''
Post Hole Auger Tree Planter Garden Earth Drill 3.25'' X 28'' by Custom Auger Systems: The Garden Auger at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: 3-25x28. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our 28'' long heavy duty planting augers are designed for durability and maximum performance. Super tough high speed steel drilling nose combined with
You must supply your own drill to use with this auger. The heavy duty tree augers require a heavy duty 1/2" corded, 28 volt cordless or gas powered drill to achieve optimum performance.
Your drill should feature a T-handle that screws into the side for easier handling. Preferably your drill should have at least 6.5- 7 amps to power this auger. Pistol-grip style drills will not work with this heavy duty auger. Suitable drills include the DEWALT DW130V 9 amp Spade Handle Drill or the Milwaukee 1660-6 7-Amp 1/2-Inch Drill, the Makita 6013BR 6.3-Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Top Handle.
Technical Info: 10-18 steel helicoid flighting, 10-20 heavy wall mandrel drawn steel tubing, cast steel cutter blade and high speed steel drilling nose.
Features & Highlights
- Requires a heavy duty 1/2'' T-handle drill with at least 6.5 amps
- 3.25'' diameter x 28'' length with all steel construction
- Replaceable nose and cutter blade makes possible for auger to last for years and thousands of holes
- Easy to handle and will not slip in your drill chuck
- Hex steel adapter fits 1/2'' drill chucks- contact us with questions about your drill
|Manufacturer:||Custom Auger Systems: The Garden Auger|
|Brand:||Custom Auger Systems: The Garden Auger|
|Publisher:||Custom Auger Systems: The Garden Auger|
|Studio:||Custom Auger Systems: The Garden Auger|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|