Joseph Bentley Traditional Garden Tools Stainless Steel Digging Spade
Joseph Bentley Traditional Garden Tools Stainless Steel Digging Spade by Joseph Bentley Traditional Garden Tools at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: JBY0213. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A good spade is the tool that will last any gardener a lifetime, fulfilling most essential tasks around the beds and borders with ease. The Joseph
Features & Highlights
- An essential in any shed, a good spade will last a gardener for many seasons.
- Perfect for cultivating, digging and turning the soil, this traditionally styled spade features a wooden handle of FSC certified ash, set with a comfortable wishbone grip.
- Useful for general cultivation, digging, soil turning and planting.
- Polished stainless steel spade head for efficient digging.
- Fulfilling those core garden calendar tasks with ease, our digging spade features a polished head of stainless steel, set with tread edges so you can really slice through the soil as you work.
|Brand:||Joseph Bentley Traditional Garden Tools|
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.89 x 1.58 x 1.58 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.76 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|