Iztor Grip Extendable Heavy Duty Bypass Limb and Branch Lopper, Cuts Up to 2inch-Extends 28 1/2inch to 40inch
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Iztor Grip Extendable Heavy Duty Bypass Limb and Branch Lopper, Cuts Up to 2inch-Extends 28 1/2inch to 40inch by Iztor at I'm Doing My Part. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HOW TO USE the RATCHETING PRUNING SHEARS/LOPPERS 1. Open the pruners / Loppers all the way and place the blades on the subject branch, as far into
1. Open the pruners / Loppers all the way and place the blades on the subject branch, as far into the jaw as possible.
2. Squeeze the handles together, advancing the blades through the branch with minimal effort. Once you feel increased handle resistance, STOP squeezing.
3. Open the handles slowly and slightly until you hear a definite CLICK sound. STOP and do not open the blades any further. (Do not open the blades all the way!)
4. Now SQUEEZE the handles again, repeating steps 2 and 3 as necessary to finish the cut completely.
Features & Highlights
- HANDLES ARE EXTENDABLE: Extends 27 1/2" to 37 1/2"
- CUTS LIMBS UP TO 1 3/4": Power SOURCE cutting action.
- DURABLE: Strong, trapezoid steel handles make for a long lasting tool.
- ShockGUARD BUMPER REDUCES FATIGUE: ComfortGEL+ grip for better control.
- TWO-ZONE BLADE FOR SMALL AND LARGE CUTS: Easily cuts branches and limbs.