HONMAMON "HANAKUMAGAWA” One Hand Pruning Shears, Handle Hand Guard, The Whole Length : 280mm(abt 11.0")
HONMAMON ''HANAKUMAGAWA” One Hand Pruning Shears, Handle Hand Guard, The Whole Length : 280mm(abt 11.0'') by HONMAMON at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: NONE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Handmade through all process from forging to edging, by Japanese master -craftsman. Whole blade bodies are heat treated. This special, unusual
This Hand Pruning Shears is best for trimming and also finishing the shaping. It is also used for root cutting when people adjust the roots of "Bonsai (a dwarf tree)" to its pot. These days this shears is widely used from ordinary persons to gardeners in Japan.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Japan! For Right Hander
- Handmade by Japanese Craftsmen with Traditional Japanese Techniques!
- Whole Blade Tempered, Cut Well and Tough!
- Slender Type One Hand Pruning Shears. Usage for ueki, gardning, trimming.
- Whole Length: about 280mm(11.0inch), Blade Length: about 140mm(5.5inch), Weight: about 290g(10.2oz)
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|