Fosmon Soil Tester Meter, 3-in-1 pH Meter, Soil Sensor for Moisture, Light, pH Level Measurement for Growning Garden, Lawn, Farm, Plants, Flowers, Vegetable, Herbs & More
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the Fosmon Soil Tester Meter, 3-in-1 pH Meter, Soil Sensor for Moisture, Light, pH Level Measurement for Growning Garden, Lawn, Farm, Plants, Flowers, Vegetable, Herbs & More by Fosmon at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: 51010HOM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Having Green Thumb Troubles?Have you ever been disappointed with the performance of your plants? The pH level may be the problem. Plant roots absorb
Have you ever been disappointed with the performance of your plants? The pH level may be the problem. Plant roots absorb minerals such as nitrogen and iron only when they are dissolved in water. Now if this soil composition (mixture of water and nutrients within the soil) is too acidic or alkaline, some nutrients won't be dissolved, and as a result, they won't be available to plant. If the pH isn't close to what plants require, some nutrients, such as phosphorus, calcium and magnesium, can't be dissolved in water. And since plants drink their food instead of eating it, if the nutrients aren't dissolved first, the plant can't absorb them. Thus, your plants, flowers vegetables and garden won't grow or produce to their full potential. Most nutrients that plants need are readily available when the pH of the soil solution ranges from 6.0 to 7.5. Below a pH of 6.0 (acid): Some nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium are less available. Above a pH of 7.5 (very alkaline): Iron, manganese, and phosphorus are less available. Please check pH level recommendations for your types of plants.
Assists in Growing Healthy Plants & Flowers
Fosmon's 3 in 1 meter will assist in growing healthy plants. It works well in vegetable gardens, flower gardens, lawns and potted plants. The best way to ensure your plants reach their full potential is by determining if you have the proper soil conditions. The Fosmon pH Meter not only indicates the amount of alkalinity or acidity in the soil, but it also measures moisture content and light amounts.
The pH meter will measure acidic or alkaline soil conditions with its pH level meter.
Moisture Content Meter
To ensure you have the correct moisture content to avoid over or under watering, utilize the Moisture Content Meter.
Light Amount Meter
Plants and flowers need the correct amount of light. This meter as the ability to measure light amount.
Features & Highlights
- [3-IN-1] Three soil tester pH/Acidity Level, Moisture Content, and Light Amount to indicate soil accurately and efficiently.
- [PLUG & USE] No battery require, easily plug into soil to automatic sense in results.
- [MONITOR] Use Fosmon Soil Test Meter of when to water plants; without having to over or under watering. Checking the correct amount of lighting, and measurement of acidic or alkaline soil conditions.
- [UTILIZE] Compact & portable, can operate outdoors or indoors, and utilize it in lawn, garden, potted plants, and many other.
- [IDEALLY] Suitable for gardeners, farmers, or for anyone who loves planting and growing fresh plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables.
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|