Council Tool C80F36 8 Lb. Flathead Fire Axe w/ Fiberglass Handle
Council Tool C80F36 8 Lb. Flathead Fire Axe w/ Fiberglass Handle by Council Tool at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: C80F36. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 8.0# Flathead fireman's style single bit axe with a 36″ fiberglass handle. Used in all manner of municipal fire fighting applications, chopping,
Features & Highlights
- Forged tool steel head. Made in USA.
- Body fully polished, hand sharpened, tapered bit for cutting.
- Heat treated cutting edge produces fine grain structure and RC 45-55 (Rockwell Hardness Value) for safety, edge holding and toughness.
- 36″yellow clad style fiberglass handle. Traditional single bit shape. Construction is a pultruded structural fiberglass core with an injection molded jacket acting as an exterior body. The jacket is tough, durable engineered polymer. Extremely strong, non-conductive and non-corrosive.
- Axe head is joined to the handle with a strong resilient epoxy, forming a chemical and mechanical bond. The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond.