CobraHead Broadfork - Grelinette - Great For Farm and Garden - Ergonomic U-Shaped Design - Tough Carbon Steel Tines Lift & Aerate Soil - Durable Ash Handles - Made in Wisconsin
CobraHead Broadfork - Grelinette - Great For Farm and Garden - Ergonomic U-Shaped Design - Tough Carbon Steel Tines Lift & Aerate Soil - Durable Ash Handles - Made in Wisconsin by CobraHead at I'm Doing My Part. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A broadfork, also known as a grelinette, is an essential tool for small-scale farming and for gardening using a no-till approach to soil preparation.
Features & Highlights
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Only 14 lbs. - 6.4kg. Comfortable. Easy to use. Strong.
- DURABLE DESIGN - Based on traditional European broadfork designs. Ruggedly assembled. The 1045 carbon steel tines are uniquely mounted through the crossbar for greater strength.
- ROUND TINES - Our tine design easily penetrates and lifts the soil, unlike flat blade tines, which slice more than lift.
- QUALITY ASH HANDLES - These sturdy yet slightly flexible handles are great to work with. They are easily replaceable.
- TRADITIONAL U-SHAPE - This time-tested design is highly ergonomic and works with your body leverage for loosening and aerating soil, heavy-duty weeding, or harvesting root vegetables.