Bonsai tool kit 5 pcs
Bonsai tool kit 5 pcs by Kikuwa at I'm Doing My Part. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This bonsai tool kit contains the basic essential tools that are needed to start working with bonsai. All the tools are made in Japan and are very
Features & Highlights
- Bonsai Tool Case with Zipper. Made in Japan. Black bonsai tool case with zipper and hook and loop fastener straps that holds tools in place. Measurements when case is closed: 9 3/4" x 6" Measurements when case is open: 9 3/4" x 13".
- Long Handled Bonsai Scissors- Length 7 3/4". Made in Japan. Ideal to be able to reach deeply between branches and foliage. Very durable Japanese steel.
- Bonsai Branch Cutter- Length 8". Made in Japan. The branch cutter with a concave design can be used for branches and also roots. Curved handles provide a better control and more comfort. • Wire Cutter (Large) - Made in Japan. Easily cuts aluminum Bonsai wire sizes 1.0mm-6.0mm. Designed specifically for Bonsai wire. Rounded head prevents damage to tree branches.
- Bonsai Tweezers- Length 8". Made in Japan. Stainless steel tweezers with spatula. Ideal for clearing soil from the surface of the soil.
- Bonsai Pliers- Length 9". Made in Japan. Your every day general purpose Bonsai pliers. Ideal for working with bonsai wire and creating jin.