BOJECHER Pruning Saw with Sheath SK4 Alloy Steel 11" Blade Equiped with Non-slip Comfort Handle and Triple-Cut Razor Teeth Best Gardening Hand Saw for Tree Pruning, Wood£¬Camping, Hunting
BOJECHER Pruning Saw with Sheath SK4 Alloy Steel 11'' Blade Equiped with Non-slip Comfort Handle and Triple-Cut Razor Teeth Best Gardening Hand Saw for Tree Pruning, Wood£¬Camping, Hunting by BOJECHER at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: BJ-PS01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This hand saw with a comfortable rubber grip is great for getting a large project done fast. You??ll be finished before you know it. And with the
This hand saw with a comfortable rubber grip is great for getting a large project done fast. You??ll be finished before you know it. And with the included sheath, you can channel your inner samurai and impress your neighbors. It is a durable and well-made tool for gardening.
Why you need a Pruning Saw?
PLANT HEALTH ¡§C If your tree has a limb suffering from disease, your shears may not be able to get the thicker affected branches. For the safety of the healthy parts, better to have the right tree pruning saw strong enough to lop off the bigger stuff so there's nothing of the disease left to spread.
BOJECHER HAND SAW--Buy it once, use it a lifetime!
1. Made of SK4 alloy steel??it has high hardness and wear resistance which is light and flexible enough for roses, vegetables, perennials and small shrubs and more;
2. Ergonomic Handle - The 14 inch handle with anti-slip rubber pattern, the pistol handle allows you to make less effort during cutting. Convenient hole handle for easy storage;
3. The blade can be replaced, when you feel it is no longer so sharp, you just remove the bolt and then put on a new blade, and finally fixed it;
4. Practical Safety Sheath - There is an environmental protection plastic saw sheath that the blade can fully put into handle to avoid unnecessary scratches, which brings you higher security.
Some Tips for You
✔ Wear safety glasses and gloves while using a pruning saw to protect your valuable assets.
✔ If you can do it safely and comfortably, try to cut downward from top to bottom so that gravity is working for you and not against you.
✔ To prevent the branch from tearing off and further wounding the tree while you cut, see if you can remove some of the weight from the bough, like smaller branches and groups of leaves.
Features & Highlights
- Razor Tooth Pruning Saw ¨C The razor teeth of the saw are especially useful for cutting medium and small branches, maximum cutting capacity is up to 4 inches in diameter and ideal for gardening,camping, clearing trails, hiking, tree trimming or around the house chores.
- Sharp and Durable - with rubberized handles and SK4 alloy steel Japanese-style blades featuring tri-grind teeth. The teeth are 3 sided which further improves the effectiveness of this saw.
- Well Designed Handle ¨C The nice ergonomic curve of the handles allows for comfortable usage. The handle is co-molded and well designed which makes it easy to operate the saw. The scabbard also allows for easy storage when not in use.
- Smooth safety lock design for your safety and convenience - While you are using BOJECHER Pruning Saw, the security lock locks the saws to prevent loosening. The 11¡± blade of this saw is replaceable if it ever breaks or gets damaged while pruning.
- What You Get - BOJECHER Pruning Saw, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
|Item Size:||0.8 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|