A.M. Leonard Narrow Shrub Rake, 8 Inches Wide, 54 Inch Handle
A.M. Leonard Narrow Shrub Rake, 8 Inches Wide, 54 Inch Handle by A.M. Leonard at I'm Doing My Part. MPN: MSR-208. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Need a rake to work between shrubs, perennials, and other tight places? Leonard's 8-inch spring rake will make the job easier. Features continuous
Features & Highlights
- Perfect rake for working between shrubs, perennials, and other tight places in the garden
- The 10 tines are reinforced with an additional spring, to help you 'dig in'
- Rake Head: 8 inches wide, bolted securely to the handle
- Rake Handle: 54 inches long, 1 inch thick, hardwood
- Rake leaves and grass, lightly de-thatch the lawn, level mulch or wood chips, clean out beds, etc.